- The role of emergency radiology in spinal trauma.Br J Radiol. 2016; 89 (May)20150833
- Cervical spine clearance in adult trauma patients.J Am Acad PAs. 2019; 32 (Feb 1): 12-16
- Spinal-cord injury.The Lancet. 2002 Feb 2; 359: 417-425
- A new cervical spine clearance protocol using computed tomography.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2001; 51 (Oct 1): 652-657
- Computed tomography versus plain radiography to screen for cervical spine injury: a meta-analysis.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2005; 58 (May 1): 902-905
- Diagnostic accuracy of three-dimensional CT reconstruction and cephalometry for lateral skull base tumors.Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2015; 19 (Oct 1): 3574-3578
- Standardized three dimensional computerised tomography scanner reconstructions increase the accuracy of acetabular fracture classification.Int Orthop. 2018; 42 (Aug 1): 1957-1965
- The diagnostic value of the sagittal multiplanar reconstruction CT images for nasal bone fractures.Clin Radiol. 2010; 65 (Apr 1): 308-314
- CT two-dimensional reformation versus three-dimensional volume rendering with regard to surgical findings in the preoperative assessment of the ossicular chain in chronic suppurative otitis media.Eur J Radiol. 2013; 82 (Sep 1): 1519-1524
- Spiral CT with multiplanar and three-dimensional reconstructions accurately predicts tracheobronchial pathology.Ann Thorac Surg. 1996; 62 (Aug 1): 811-817
- Cervical spine lesions after road traffic accidents: a systematic review.Spine. 2002; 27 (Sep 1): 1934-1940
- Cervical Injury. InStatPearls.StatPearls Publishing, 2019 ([Internet]Mar 19)
- Spectrum of diagnostic errors in cervical spine trauma imaging and their clinical significance.Emerg Radiol. 2019; 26: 409-416
- Incidence of cervical spine fractures on CT: a study in a large level I trauma center.Emerg Radiol. 2020; 27 (Feb 1): 1-8
Ethical approval: College of Physicians and Surgeons issued approval CPSP/REU/RAD-2013-175-1562.
Competing interests: The authors declare no conflict of interest. All authors have completed the ICMJE uniform disclosure form at www.icmje.org/coi_disclosure.pdf and declare: no financial relationships with any organizations that might have an interest in the submitted work in the previous three years; no other relationships or activities that could appear to have influenced the submitted work.
Funding: This study did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.