- Iodinated Contrast Media Guideline.2018
- Multi-detector row CT: principles and practice for abdominal applications.Radiology. 2004; 233: 323-327
- Effect of fixed-volume and weight-based dosing regimens on the cost and volume of administered iodinated contrast material at abdominal CT.J Am Coll Radiol. 2017; 14: 359-370
- Comparison between a fixed-dose contrast protocol and a weight-based contrast dosing protocol in abdominal CT.Clin Radiol. 2016; 71 (1314. e1311-1314. e1319)
- Weight-adapted iodinated contrast media administration in abdomino-pelvic CT: can image quality be maintained?.Radiography. 2018; 24: 22-27
- Contrast enhancement for whole-body screening using multidetector row helical CT: comparison between uniphasic and biphasic injection protocols.Radiat Med. 2004; 22: 303-309
- Pancreas: patient body weight–tailored contrast material injection protocol versus fixed dose protocol at dynamic CT.Radiology. 2007; 245: 475-482
- Body composition in Asians and Caucasians: comparative analyses and influences on cardiometabolic outcomes.in: Advances in Food and Nutrition Research. vol. 75. Elsevier, 2015: 97-154
- Comparison study between different contrast administration protocols for routine CT thorax examination in two tertiary centres.in: Paper presented at: Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2019
- Likert Scale. 2008. Simply Psychology.2015https://www.simplypsychology.org/likert-scale htmlDate accessed: October 9, 2018
- Comparison of abdominal computed tomographic enhancement and organ lesion depiction between weight-based scanner software contrast dosing and a fixed-dose protocol in a tertiary care oncologic center.J Comput Assist Tomogr. 2019; 43: 155-162
- Statistics without Maths for Psychology.Pearson Education, 2007
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.biometrics, 1977: 159-174
- Therapeutic Equivalent Brand and Generic Drugs. Ultravist 300 Uses. 2018
- Simple weight-based contrast dosing for standardization of portal phase CT liver enhancement.Clin Radiol. 2011; 66: 940-944
- Cost reduction in abdominal CT by weight-adjusted dose.Eur J Radiol. 2009; 70: 507-511
- Contrast Medium Volume Optimization in Abdominal CT on Basis of Lean Body Weight.2013
- Portal venous-phase CT of the liver in patients without chronic liver damage: does portal-inflow tracking improve enhancement and image quality?.Open J Radiol. 2013; 3: 112
- Abdominal helical CT: evaluation of optimal doses of intravenous contrast material--a prospective randomized study.Radiology. 2000; 216: 718-723
- Optimal dose of contrast medium for depiction of hypervascular HCC on dynamic MDCT.Eur J Radiol. 2012; 81: 2978-2983
- Dynamic incremental CT: effect of volume and concentration of contrast material and patient weight on hepatic enhancement.Radiology. 1995; 195: 353-357
- MDCT of the liver and hypervascular hepatocellular carcinomas: optimizing scan delays for bolus-tracking techniques of hepatic arterial and portal venous phases.Am J Roentgenol. 2006; 187: W25-W32
- A guideline of selecting and reporting intraclass correlation coefficients for reliability research.J Chirop Med. 2016; 15: 155-163
- Prophylactic hydration to protect renal function from intravascular iodinated contrast material in patients at high risk of contrast-induced nephropathy (AMACING): a prospective, randomised, phase 3, controlled, open-label, non-inferiority trial.Lancet. 2017; 389: 1312-1322
Contributors: All authors contributed to one or more conception of the document's preparation, manuscript editing, analysis, and interpretation of the data. All authors were involved in drafting and commenting on the paper and have approved the final version.
Funding: This study did not receive any funding.
Conflicts of interest: All authors have completed the ICMJE uniform disclosure form. The authors declared that they have no competing interests that could appear to have influenced the submitted work.
Ethical approval: This study obtained permission from the medical ethics committee, University of Malaya Medical Centre (MECID: 2019726-7691).