- Expert Panel on Diagnostic Imaging Quality. Design Recommendations for Ontario Peer Review for Diagnostic Imaging.2014
- Peer review in diagnostic radiology: current state and a vision for the future.Radiographics. 2009; 29: 1221-1231
- Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) Best Practice Guidelines. 2013
- Nuclear Medicine and PET/CT-E-Book: Technology and Techniques.Elsevier Health Sciences, 2016
- Frequently Asked Questions by the Health Professionals. Image Quality and Quality Control in Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine. 2019
- Image quality in nuclear medicine (chapter 15).in: Physics in Nuclear Medicine. Saunders, 2012
- Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) National Competency Profiles. 2019
- ACR RADPEER Committee while paper with 2016 updates: revised scoring system, new classifications, self-review, and subspecialized reports.J Am Coll Radiol. 2017; 14: P1080-P1086
- Radiographers' perspectives on Visual Grading Analysis as a scientific method to evaluate image quality.Radiography. 2019; 25: S14-S18
Funding: This study received research grant funding in the amount of $5000 from the Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT).
Competing interests: All authors have completed the ICMJE uniform disclosure form at www.icmje.org/coi_disclosure.pdf and declare: no financial relationships with any organizations that might have an interest in the submitted work in the previous three years; no other relationships or activities that could appear to have influenced the submitted work.