Ontario Auditor General. Hospitals – management and use of diagnostic imaging equipment. Available at: www.auditor.on.ca/en/reports_en/en06/306en06.pdf.
- Dose reduction during CT scanning in an anthropomorphic phantom by the use of a male gonad shield.Br J Radiol. 1999; 72: 489-494
- The efficacy of lead shielding in patient dosage reduction in computed tomography.Rofo. 1996; 165: 462-465
- Radiation dose reduction at a price: the effectiveness of a male gonadal shield during helical CT scans.BMC Med Imaging. 2007; 7: 5
- Dose reduction to radiosensitive tissues in CT. Do commercially available shields meet the users' needs?.Clin Radiol. 2004; 59: 446-450
- Strategies for CT radiation dose optimization.Radiology. 2004; 230: 619-628
- A quantitative assessment of selective in-plane shielding of tissues in computed tomography through evaluation of absorbed dose and image quality.Eur Radiol. 2006; 16: 2334-2340
- Energy imparted-based estimates of the effect of z-overscanning on adult and pediatric patient effective doses from multi-slice computed tomography.Med Phys. 2007; 34: 1139-1152